1. Do you enjoy receiving books as holiday or birthday gifts?
i only got one once. my mom got me a nice edition of little women for christmas one year. it has sadly been lost in the shuffle of life.
2. What book are you reading (or, what is the last book you read)?
the life of elizabeth I by alison weir.
3. Are you enjoying (or, did you enjoy) that book? Why or why not?
it's ok. not as interesting as most of the other ones by weir.
4. About how many books do you read in an average year?
5. What are some of the books on your to-read pile (or list)?
without looking at the googel document; the rest of the roma sub rosa series by steven saylor, the princess diarists by carrie fisher, a couple of the mrs. murphy mysteries by rita mae brown & a bunch of books about US presidents.
This entry was originally posted at https://archersangel.dreamwidth.org/258902.html. Please comment there using OpenID.